Thursday, October 31, 2013

Day 40 - Mound Westonka as a Student

Today's post is from Alex Wells, sophomore at MWHS

I have been a part of the Mound Westonka school district since day one of kindergarten and I have had a great experience so far - especially here at the high school. The teachers and classes that I’ve had have been great. I love the variety of classes that MWHS offers to its students from Strength and Conditioning all the way to Wood Shop. We have a large variety of teachers that make learning their subjects enjoyable. 

Also the students are very welcoming. Starting at the top with our juniors and seniors. Many of them are a part of Link Crew that helps the younger high school students transition from Grandview into MWHS.  My peers in my grade have helped me find classes or even helped with something as simple as a question I had about the homework. 

Another great part of MWHS besides the school is the incredible amount of activities that are offered to its students. We have everything from Trap Shooting to Football and even the Science Olympiad. I personally am involved in three sports; football, wrestling and baseball and I have had a great experience with my coaches and fellow athletes over the years. MWHS has plenty more to offer to students, so I think it’s safe to say that MWHS is a great school.


Alex & Mr. Wardlow


No comments:

Post a Comment