Wednesday, October 23, 2013

Day 34 - MWHS Volleyball Family

Today's post is from Lauren Ehlers, senior volleyball player

Here at MWHS I have never felt more invited or accepted ever in my life. I moved here in ninth grade and I started playing volleyball for the Mound Westonka White Hawks. I was really scared moving here but my volleyball team made me feel like it was home. Moving was a hard thing for me because I had never moved before, and I had the worst thoughts in my head thinking I wouldn't make any friends. But I made so many life time friends on the MWHS volleyball team, and they feel like they are my second family.

When we are at one of our volleyball tournaments we get to know each other really well, and those tournaments are a lot of fun. We make great memories at our tournaments like helping our varsity win because of one of our cheer offs with the other team. You won't meet any team closer then the volleyball team!




MWHS Volleyball Team

1 comment:

  1. wow.. amazing.. i really appreciate this site.. superb..You make a great point. Got some great info here. I think that if more people thought about it that way, they'd have a better time get the hang ofing the issue. thanks for sharing this site.. carry on..

    ReplyDelete