Monday, October 7, 2013

Day 25 - I get to go to Mound Westonka High School

Today's post is from Megan Krachmer, a sophomore at MWHS

Not everyone gets to be a Mound Westonka White Hawk. I enjoy being a White Hawk and having so much support and pride in my school. I am involved in volleyball, dance, pep band, and DECA. A big part of my high school experience is going to sporting events or even being in them. It amazes me to see how many people do the same. Even when the sports may not be the best in the conference or in the state - people still show up with hope and lots of pride. I know that when I am playing or even dancing that the more people out in the crowd and in the stands the more pumped up I get. 

I think that our school does an amazing job at supporting one another and showing each other what being a White Hawk really means. I know that our school will continue to show other schools that it's not all about winning and getting the trophies or going to state, but that it is about supporting your school and showing pride in what we do. I love growing up knowing that my school is great at cheering the players on. Its a great day to be a White Hawk!


Megan Krachmer

No comments:

Post a Comment