Thursday, January 30, 2014

Day 87 - Pride from Sweden!

Today's post is from Oskar Danielson, a foreign exchange student from Sweden

My name is Oskar and I'm an exchange student from Sweden. I'm proud to go to Mound Westonka where everyone is friendly and respectful to each other. It doesn't matter if it's a student or a teacher, they all have a smile on their face. I think Mound is a great community and everyone has very good school spirit. I think it's a great thing that the teachers at Mound are very helpful and enjoy teaching.

I'm happy I've been given the opportunity to be involved in school activities, and I'm proud to be in the basketball program. It's my first year playing basketball and both the teammates and coaches are great. I also enjoyed playing soccer in the fall with a great team and coaches. It helped me a lot to make friends when I first got here. I've had an amazing year so far, and I really am enjoying my stay here.

I'm proud to go to Mound Westonka and call myself a White Hawk!



If you have a story that you would like to share, please email mwhspride@277apps.org for more information! We would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment