Wednesday, February 19, 2014

Day 99 - Pride in my Spanish Class

Today's post is from 8th grader Thomas Rohr

Coming into Spanish as an 8th grader, I thought I would struggle because I didn’t know any Spanish. I started out cruising by not learning much but when the test came I struggled because I didn’t know the material. By the end the quarter, Mr. Bormann, my Spanish teacher, had me stay after school to study with him. 


Eventually, I was doing better on tests. Spanish then became easy and I got my grade up. I managed to do well in Spanish by the end of the quarter! Going into the second quarter, I was a lot more confident about the course content. Even though the Spanish was a lot harder 2nd quarter, I managed to handle it quite well. I actually had an A all quarter and I did well on the semester finals. I was so happy with my Spanish grade. I really want to improve my Spanish and become fluent. I have Mrs. Atkinson this quarter I hope she is as nice and helpful as Mr. Bormann.  I'm sure she will be.

Mr. Bormann & Thomas

If you have a story that you would like to share, please email mwhspride@277apps.org for more information! We would love to hear from you!

No comments:

Post a Comment