Wednesday, April 23, 2014

Day 138 - Why I'm Proud of ISD # 277

Today's post is from MWHS Administrative Assistant Brenda Berent

I have worked for the Westonka District for 28 years and I have enjoyed every minute of it. I was raised in Mound and attended Our Lady of the Lake School for Grades 1-8 and then went on to Grandview School for 9th grade and Mound Westonka High School for grades 10-12. I graduated in 1971. YES, I am that YOUNG !!

I have 4 children and all of them attended the Mound Schools and have gone on to lead successful lives. One is a Social Studies Teacher in Pillager, MN., another is a Welder in Waverly, MN., another works for the City of Mound and the last one is a Nurse for South Lake Pediatrics Clinic.

One of my kids remained in the area and now has a child attending Hilltop.

Mound is a GREAT place to raise a family and I'm very PROUD of our Community and our School District !!


Brenda and Tom Berent and all their grandchildren!

If you have a story that you would like to share, please email mwhspride@277apps.org for more information! We would love to hear from you! 

No comments:

Post a Comment